Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the FlyFairTravels.com website (referred to as the "Site" collectively by "FlyFairTravels", "we", "our", and "us"). We do not provide this Site for any other purpose than to assist customers in acquiring travel-related information, evaluating the availability of goods and services associated with travel, making valid reservations, or engaging in other transactions with travel suppliers. The following Terms & Conditions apply to use of the Site. You accept these Terms & Conditions and agree that they govern any travel reservations you make with us by using the Site, whether it be to examine information, make travel reservations (via this Site or by phone with our call center), or for any other purpose. You must not use the Site or make travel plans if you disagree with any of these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time and without previous notice. When these Terms & Conditions are revised, any modified terms immediately take effect. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications to the Terms & Conditions if you keep using the Site after they have been posted. Please check this page occasionally to see if anything has changed.
FlyFairTravels is given and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and live in the United States, any of its territories or possessions, or Canada. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the aforementioned eligibility conditions. If you do not meet all of these conditions, you must not access or use the Website.
If you are using using the website you imply that:
- Your age is 18 years or more..
- You have the necessary authority for establishing a legally obligatory legal obligation.
- You submitted honest, accurate, and complete information on the website.
- This website's use is limited, but not limited to, making or managing travel reservations for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
- Fly Fare Travels has the right to seek proof for any reservation that requires additional validation from the card holder. Cancellation may occur if the requested documentation are not given.
License Grant Specifically for App
The Company provides you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable permission to:
- Users can Download, install, and use the App for personal, non-commercial purposes on a single mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you in strict conformity with any documentation supplied and changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- Access, stream, download, and use the content and services made available in or otherwise accessible through the Application on such mobile devices in strict conformity with the Terms of Service applicable to such content and services.
Updates Specifically for App
Updates to the App may include upgrades, bug repairs, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features. The Company may occasionally create and deliver updates in its sole discretion (collectively, "Updates" and related documentation). Some features and functionality may also be entirely changed or deleted as part of an update. You acknowledge that the Company is not obligated to offer Updates or to keep a specific feature or capability available or enabled. When your mobile device is linked to the internet, depending on the settings
- All updates may be downloaded and installed by the App automatically.
- You could be informed about available Updates or requested to download and install them.
You recognize and accept that if you do not immediately download and install all Updates, the App or any features thereof may not function correctly. Furthermore, you acknowledge that all Updates will be regarded as a component of the App and be governed by the aforementioned points..
Export Regulation and U.S. Government Rights Specific to the App
The U.S. Export Administration Act and its related regulations, as well as other export control rules in the United States, may apply to the App. You must not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, release, or use the App in any jurisdiction or place where doing so would violate a law, rule, or regulation. You must also not make the App available from those locations. Prior to using, exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making the App available outside of the United States, You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules and complete all necessary undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval).
The App falls under the definition of commercial computer software as stated in 48 C.F.R. 2.101. As a result, if you work for a U.S. government agency or contractor, you are only entitled to the same rights with regard to the App that are granted to all other end users under license, in accordance with either (a) 48 C.F.R. 227.7201 through 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-4 for the Department of Defense and its contractors, or (b) 48 C.F.R. 12.212 for all other U.S.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We have the authority, at our sole discretion, to remove or change this Website and any service or content we offer on or through the Website, without prior notice. If the Website is ever completely or partially inaccessible for whatever reason, we won't be responsible. We reserve the right to occasionally deny users, including registered users, access to some areas of the website or the entire website.
Users are responsible for:
- Putting all the pieces in place so you can visit the website.
- ensuring that these terms are understood and adhered to by anybody who uses your internet connection to visit the Website.
You must keep any user name, password, or other information you choose or are given as part of our security procedures as secret, and you may not give it to anyone else or any organization. You agree not to give anyone else access to this website or any of its sections using your user name, password, or other security credentials and accept that your account is private to you. You commit to let us know right away if your login, password, or any other security information is ever accessed or used without your permission. Additionally, you consent to making sure that you close your account at the end of each session. You must exercise extra caution while logging into your account from a shared or public computer to prevent others from seeing or recording your password or other personal data.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material own the Website and all of its features, contents, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), which are protected by domestic and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- When you access and view such things, your computer may momentarily keep copies of those materials in RAM.
- In order to improve the appearance of your website, you can store files that are automatically cached by your web browser.
- For your own personal, non-commercial use only, you are permitted to print one copy of a fair number of pages from the website. Additional copies may not be reproduced, published, or distributed..
- You are allowed to download a single copy of any desktop, mobile, or other application that we make available for download to your computer or mobile device for your personal, non-commercial use only if you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for that particular application.
- If we pair particular content with social networking capabilities, you are free to take any activities made possible by such features.
You must not:
- Modify any copies of the website's materials in any way.
- Use any images, photographs, videos, or audio clips apart from the text they are accompanying..
- Any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices should be removed or changed from reproductions of materials from this website..
Any area of the website, as well as any services or materials made accessible through the website, may not be accessed or used for any commercial reasons. Contact support@FlyFairTravels.com if you desire to make any other use of material on the Website than that described in this section.
The trademarks of the Company, its affiliates, licensors, or other third parties include the Company name, specific terms, the Company logo, and all names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans associated thereto. Without the prior written consent of the Company, you may not use such marks. The proprietors of all other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website claim ownership of such items.
The items that follow have been designated as Prohibited Uses. You agree that breaking any of the following rules could cause the company serious harm, and you acknowledge that if you do, you are responsible for paying those costs. Additionally, you agree to defend the company against any lawsuits that might result from your violation of any of the following rules..
You agree not to use the Website:
- In a manner that contravenes any relevant federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including, but not limited to, any rules governing the export of data or software into and out of the US or other nations.
- with the aim of abusing, injuring, or attempting to abuse minors in any way, including by subjecting them to offensive material or requesting personally identifying information.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any form of solicitation, such as "junk mail," "chain letters," "spam," or anything else of a similar nature.
- To pretend to be, or attempt to pretend to be, the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other individual or organization (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the aforementioned).
- To participate in any other behavior that, in our judgment, could harm the Company or Website users or expose them to liability, or that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- The Company or any of its third-party partners, or to imitate or compete with the Company, or to approach or harass any.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Utilize the website in any way that could damage, overload, disable, or otherwise affect it, or interfere with how anybody else uses it, including their ability to interact with the website in real time..
- Use a robot, spider, or other automatic system to visit the website for any reason, including keeping track of or copying any of the content there.
- Without first receiving our explicit permission, you may not manually monitor, copy, or otherwise take any action involving any of the Website's content.
- Utilize any tool, program, or practice that prevents the Website from operating correctly.
- Introduce any malicious or technologically dangerous content, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, etc.
- The website, the server on which it is housed, or any server, computer, or database linked to the website; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of the website.
- Use a distributed denial-of-service attack or a denial-of-service attack to target the website.
- Alternately, try to tamper with the Website's proper operation.
Your User Contribution will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary if you publish it to the website. You grant us, our affiliates, and service providers, as well as each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise make such material known to third parties for any purpose by making any User Contribution on the Website.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the User Contributions, and you have the authority to grant the aforementioned license to each of our affiliates, service providers, and respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You recognize and agree that any User Contributions you submit or contribute are solely your responsibility. This means that the Company is not liable in any way for the content you submit or contribute, including for its truth, appropriateness, or legality. Any User Contributions provided by you or any other Website user do not represent our opinions, and we disclaim all liability with regard to their accuracy.
Monitoring and Enforcement: Termination
We have the right to:
- For any reason or no reason at all, we have the right to remove or refuse to post any User Contributions.
- Divulge your identity or any other information about you to any third party that complains that something you posted infringes on their rights, including their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- For any unauthorized or unlawful use of the website, take the proper legal action, which may include not only contacting police enforcement.
Without limiting the aforementioned, we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement officials or court order asking or directing us to reveal the identify or other details of anyone submitting any content on or via the Website. You release the company, its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from any actions taken by the aforementioned parties during or as a result of its investigations, as well as from any actions taken as a result of investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities..
We cannot guarantee the rapid removal of offensive material after it has been posted since we do not assume the responsibility to review anything before it is posted on the Website. Due to this, we disclaim any responsibility for our actions or inactions with regard to transmissions, communications, or content that has been given by a user or other party. If the activities outlined in this part are performed or not, we are not liable or responsible to anyone.
Any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services must adhere to these content standards. All applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations must be complied with in full by User Contributions. In addition to the aforementioned restrictions, user contributions:
- Contain any content that is offensive, violent, hateful, inflammatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, indecent, harassing, abusive, offensive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable
- Be prone to deceiving anyone, advocate for, support, or participate in any unlawful conduct.
- Irritate, inconvenience, or unnecessarily alarmed any other person, or be likely to agitate, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Falsify your identity or affiliation with any person or group, or impersonate someone else.
- Involve business endeavors or sales, including bartering or advertising, as well as competitions, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions.
- If this is not the case, give the impression that they come from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity.
Send us a notice of alleged copyright infringement at support@FlyFairTravels.com if you think any User Contributions infringe on your intellectual property rights. The Company's policy is to delete the user accounts of persistent infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The only reason for which the information offered on or through the Website is made available is for general information. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THIS INFORMATION'S ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RELIANCE YOU PUT ON SUCH INFORMATION. We disclaim all liability and responsibility for any reliance made on such materials by you, other website visitors, or anyone else who may be made aware of their contents.
Content from third parties, such as articles written by users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and reporting services, is included on this website. All statements and/or opinions contained in these materials, as well as any articles, answers to inquiries, and other content that isn't provided by the Company, are the sole opinions and liabilities of the person or organization who contributed those materials. These materials may not accurately reflect the Company's views. For the accuracy or the substance of any contents given by any third parties, we disclaim all liability to you or any other party.
Changes to the Website
The information on this website may occasionally be updated, but it is not always accurate or current. We are not obligated to update any of the content on the Website, which may at any moment be out-of-date.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Website
Use of Information You Provide/Telephone Consumer Protection Act Consent
You will be asked for personal information when accessing the Website, and you will have the option of saving information there as well. A portion of this data will be transmitted to our travel service providers so they can fulfill your service request.
Whether or not you are on any national, state, or local "Do Not Call" lists or registries, by giving us this information or by submitting a request, you are requesting and expressly consenting to be contacted by us and by our Travel Service Providers via phone, fax, email, mail, text (SMS), push notifications, or other reasonable means of communication, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, for the purposes of providing Services, ser Additionally, you consent to receiving calls from Travel as well as automated and/or prerecorded calls from us on our services and your service requests.
You agree that FlyFairTravels and the Travel Service Provider may contact you using automated phone technology, such as autodialed and prerecorded messages, in order to communicate with you about your account or use of the Services, as well as to provide you with information about new and existing features of the Website and to keep you informed about promotions we are running. You promise to promptly notify us if one of your contact numbers changes so that we can no longer reach you at that number. You guarantee that any authorized users on your account have given us their permission to contact them as stated in this Section and that you have their agreement to do so.
IT IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO FlyFairTravels AND THE TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Therefore, you agree to fully indemnify FlyFairTravels and each travel service provider who accepts such requests if you knowingly provide false information in a request, such as someone else's name, email address, physical address, or phone number, or a random or made-up name, address, email, or phone number.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
Anyone are allowed to link to our homepage as long as you do so in a way that is honest and legal, does not harm our reputation, and does not intentionally exploit it. However, you may not build a connection to our homepage in a way that might be interpreted as an affiliation, approval, or endorsement on our side.
Some social media services that are available on this website allow you to:
- Link to certain information on this website from your own or specific third-party websites.
- Send messages or emails with specific information from this website or links to specific information from this website.
- You may display or make certain elements of this website's content appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Users can only take advantage of these features in the manner in which we make them available, solely in connection with the material with which they are shown, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we make available with respect to such features. Subject to the aforementioned, you may not:
- Create a connection from a site that isn't yours.
- Prevent the Website or parts of it to be shown, or to seem to be displayed, on any other website, including by framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Go to any page apart from the home page of the website.
Links from the Website
If the site offers links to third-party websites and resources, those links are solely being offered for your convenience. Links in banner ads, sponsored links, and other embedded advertisements are included in this. We disclaim all liability for the contents of those sites and resources, including any loss or damage that may result from your use of them, because we have no control over them. YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR SUCH WEBSITES IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
The state of New York in the United States of America is home to the website's owner. Only residents of the United States of America and Canada are permitted to use this website, according to us. We make no promises that the Website or any of its content is appropriate for use outside of the United States of America or that it is even available there. It might not be legal for some people or nations to access the website. You are solely responsible for adhering to local laws if you visit the Website from a location other than the United States of America. You may not conduct business with or deal with anyone if you are a resident of a nation other than the United States of America or Canada.
No Agency Relationship
In offering services through the Website, the Company does not commit to serve as your agent or fiduciary.
When you are using this website for or on behalf of a Third-party, you consent to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, lawsuits, and claims (including the costs of defense), arising out of the Third-party's or your failure to comply with any of its obligations as outlined above. Any request you submit, including the whole cost and any required performance, is entirely your responsibility. You agree that under no circumstances will Company be obligated to issue any refunds.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge that we cannot and do not guarantee or promise that any files or other information accessible for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other harmful code. In order to meet your specific needs for anti-virus protection and the correctness of data input and output, you are responsible for putting in place enough procedures and checkpoints. You are also in charge of keeping a method outside of our site in case any lost data needs to be recovered.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOU USE THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Without any express or implied warranties of any kind, the website, its content, and any services or products obtained via the website are provided or otherwise made available on a "as is" and "as available" basis. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE BY THE COMPANY OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Without limiting the foregoing, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE SUITABLE, AVAILABLE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT The company is not liable for any errors on the server, misdirected transmissions, lost internet connections, delays in sending or receiving ticket orders, or any computer virus or other technical issue, whether caused by a human or a technical issue.
The company is not liable for any errors on the server, misdirected transmissions, lost internet connections, delays in sending or receiving ticket orders, or any computer virus or other technical issue, whether caused by a human or a technical issue. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE ABOVE.
Limitation on Liability
The Company, its affiliates, or any of their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors (each a "covered party" and collectively, the "covered parties") will not, to the extent permitted by law and notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to your use of, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, or any content on the website.
(I) LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES;
(II) YOUR INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE;
(III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS;
(IV) THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE;
(V) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE;
(VI) ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE;
(VII) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES TO WHICH IT PROVIDES HYPERLINKS; OR
(VIII) DAMAGES OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Furthermore, the providers of travel services are independent contractors rather than representatives or staff members of the covered parties. To the extent permitted by law, the covered parties disclaim responsibility for any harm, damage, loss, accident, or delay brought on by the negligence or other fault of a travel service provider or by an act of nature. Additionally, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any damage or delay caused by illness, PILGRIMAGE, LABOR CONTROVERSIES, BANKRUPTCY, MACHINERY BREAKDOWN, QUARANTINE, GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS, WEATHER, TERRORISM, OR CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE COVERED PARTIES.
NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COST, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONNECTIONS, RE-ROUTING, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY. No Covered Party shall be liable for any breach of any warranty by any Travel Service Provider, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, nor shall any Covered Party be liable for any other wrongdoing of a Travel Service Provider (including any liability in tort) with respect to any goods and/or services made available through this Website. No Covered Party shall be liable for any Travel Service Provider's violation of this Agreement or any Travel Service Provider's violation of any relevant local, state, federal, or provincial law. THE ABOVE DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY EXIST CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You consent to defending, holding harmless, and indemnifying the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers, as well as each of their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against airline debit memos or credit card chargebacks resulting from or connected to:
- Any issues you may have with the underlying airline, hotel, or car-rental service.
- Charges made without your permission by members of your family, friends, coworkers, or any third parties that have direct access to your credit card.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
CAREFULLY READ THIS PROVISION, PLEASE. You are prohibited from bringing a class action lawsuit or a similar proceeding in any venue, and it is required that all claims be resolved through binding arbitration or in small claims court. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS MADE AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS OR BUSINESSES OFFERING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY AN ARBITRATOR IN ARBITRATION, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. In most cases, the arbitrator's decision will be final, binding, and appealable in no way. Procedures in arbitration are frequently more constrained than in court.
By using the Website, you, any Third-party, and the Company agree that any Claim, including those relating to the applicability or validity of this arbitration provision, shall be resolved solely by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). However, under no circumstances may any Claim be brought or arbitrated as a class action, be joined with another person's Claim, or proceed on a basis involving: (i) the use of a class action; ( Any and all Claims, including those that surfaced before the signing of this agreement, are covered by this agreement.
Any Claim that is within the court's jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis may be brought by you, any Third Party, and the Company, as an exception to arbitration, in a small claims court located in the federal judicial district that includes your or the Third Party's billing address at the time of the Claim. This Arbitration section must be followed in order to resolve any Claims you or a Third Party bring against the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any businesses offering goods or services through the Website. All claims filed or asserted in violation of this clause are deemed to have been filed illegally and are void.
If you choose to go through with arbitration, you must first send a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to FlyFairTravels, P.O Box 139 Central Islip NY 11722,USA, via certified mail. The Notice is required to: (i) explain the nature and grounds of the Claim; and (ii) specify the particular relief demanded. You may start an arbitration action if the Company and you, or the Company and any Third-party, are unable to come to an agreement to settle the Claim within 60 days of the Notice being received. The amount of any settlement offer made during the arbitration shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until the arbitrator has decided how much, if any, you, any Third Party, or the Company are entitled to.
The arbitration will take place at a location decided by AAA in accordance with the Rules and Procedures, or at a different site that may be mutually agreed upon, provided that the location is fairly convenient for you or any Third Party making a claim.
If a claim is determined not to be subject to arbitration and must be brought before a court other than a small claims court, it may only be brought before the United States District Court or, if no federal court has jurisdiction, before the state of New York’s courts. You agree that any such claim shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and that you hereby consent to and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such Claim that is not subject to the arbitration provision and not pursued in small claims court.
You additionally agree that the laws of the State of New York shall govern any and all Claims or other matters asserted in such dispute, regardless of whether they are based on a contract, tort, statute, or other legal theory, and without regard to any provisions that might cause the laws of another jurisdiction to apply.
You and any third party further agree that no legal action may be brought as a class action, in conjunction with another party's claim, or on the basis of claims brought in an alleged representative capacity (either on behalf of the general public or other users or persons), against the company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or any travel service providers or businesses offering goods or services through the website (under this provision or otherwise). Any and all claims resolution proceedings will only be conducted on an individual basis. Furthermore, without the express written consent of the parties, no arbitration proceeding under this provision may be combined with or joined in any way with any other arbitration proceeding. The Company will cover the filing fee if you are unable to do so.
The Company will not be permitted to request reimbursement of its legal expenses for any Claim the arbitrator finds to be non-frivolous, regardless of any other provision of law or any of the Rules and Procedures established by AAA that may be to the contrary.
The remainder of this arbitration provision, with the exception of the class action waiver mentioned above, shall remain in effect and be interpreted in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, or conflicting provision were not present. However, if the aforementioned class action waiver is determined to be defective, unenforceable, or illegal, the whole arbitration agreement included herein shall be worthless, and neither you nor any Third Party, nor the Company, shall be allowed to seek arbitration for their dispute.
If you or any third party decide to reject this mandatory arbitration clause, you or that third party must notify the company in writing by certified mail within thirty (30) days of your purchase or before you start using the services you bought on this website, whichever comes first. SUCH NOTICE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE ABOVE-DEFINED NOTICE ADDRESS. You and any such third party may not continue to purchase services or products on our website if you notify us by that time that you do not accept the binding arbitration provision, unless and until the company notifies you or such third party otherwise. THE COMPANY SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RESTRICT YOUR AND SUCH THIRD PARTY'S FUTURE USE OF THIS SITE TO PURCHASE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Comments and Concerns
FlyFairTravels, PO Box 139 Central Islip, NY 11722, USA, is the owner and operator of this website.
To report alleged copyright violations, email support@FlyFairTravels.com.
Support@FlyFairTravels.com shall receive any and all additional comments, questions, requests for technical support, and other messages regarding the website.
You consent to follow any Travel Service Provider's terms and conditions of sale, including those imposed by airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, and the like, when using the Website and making purchases there.
Whether such a Travel Service Provider is chosen by you or by the Company, you are responsible for making all payments when they are due and adhering to all of the Travel Service Provider's rules and regulations regulating the accessibility and use of fares, goods, and services. You are aware that breaking any of these Travel Service Provider's policies, guidelines, and/or terms of purchase could lead to the cancellation of your reservation or purchase, denial of access to a flight, hotel room, or car, forfeiture of any money you paid for the reservation or purchase, and a charge to your account from the Company for any costs the Company incurs as a result of or related to the violation. Any fee is solely and entirely your responsibility.
YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, AND OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RES You acknowledge that a travel service provider's bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution, or liquidation will only give rise to claims against that provider and not another party.
Regarding the suitability of disabled people for any reservation, the Company has no particular expertise. Please get in touch with the travel service provider directly for details on whether disabled people are eligible for any reservations.
General Travel Services Terms
International Travel: Passports, Visas, Disinsection and Hazards
Traveling to some places may be riskier than traveling to others, so please be mindful of this. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU FIT ALL APPLICABLE FOREIGN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND HAVE ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS. The company strongly advises that before making travel arrangements to another country, you carefully consider any travel restrictions, notices, warnings, or cautions made by the US government. Listed below are some websites where you can find details about specific overseas locations:
www.dot.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.faa.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.cbp.gov. Regarding possible foreign entry requirements, more information can be found at the following address: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country.html. For travel warnings and advisories from the State Department, more information can be found at the following address: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html For foreign health requirements and dangers, more information can be found at the following address: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
The website of the Department of Transportation states that disinsection is legal under international law to save the environment, agriculture, and public health. The International Civil Aviation Organization and the World Health Organization both recommend two methods for aircraft disinsection: (1) spraying an aerosolized insecticide into the cabin while passengers are inside, or (2) treating the interior surfaces of the aircraft with a residual insecticide (residual method) while passengers are outside. American Samoa has implemented a third technique that involves spraying an aerosolized insecticide onto an aircraft when no passengers are present. Despite the fact that the World Health Organization-sponsored Informal Consultation on Aircraft Disinsection (November 6–10, 1995) reported that, if carried out properly, aircraft disinsection would not pose a risk to human health. The paper also mentioned that some people might feel slightly uncomfortable after an aerosol application causes an aircraft disinsection. A government may impose a disinsection requirement in accordance with the Chicago Convention, which regulates international civil aviation, if it sees a harm to its environment, agriculture, or public health. As a result, if you book flights or have inquiries regarding your ultimate destination's currency, you should contact your travel agent or airline reservations representative.
Please visit the Department of Transportation website at the following address for more information about disinsection, to review a list of airline contacts for disinsection, and to view a list of nations that require disinsection: http://ostpxweb.dot.gov/policy/safetyenergyenv/disinsection.html.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK BY OFFERING OR FACILITATING TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO ANY SUCH DESTINATIONS.
Currency and Exchange Rates
Depending on your IP address and/or the currency you choose when making a purchase on the Website, transactions are frequently conducted in multiple currencies. When you check out, you will be charged in the currency displayed.
The charge to your debit or credit card, or the estimated charge amount we provide you, may vary depending on the applicable exchange rate at the time you make your reservation and the exchange rate at the time the charge is reflected on your credit or debit card statement, which may be calculated through the use of third party applications. If you use a debit or credit card to make a purchase through the Website, kindly note that due to fluctuations in exchange rates, the charge to your debit or credit card or the estimated charge amount we provide you, may differ In the event that we decide to credit your account, we will reimburse you for the full amount that was initially charged in that currency.
Any exchange rate changes that can result in discrepancies in your debit or credit card statement are not our responsibility. Some banks and credit card providers charge fees for transactions, including those that are made internationally. You can be charged a conversion fee by your bank if it converts the payment amount to your local currency. This implies that the amount shown on the billing summary page for a reservation made on the Website may differ from the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement because it will be in your local currency. Additionally, if the bank that issued your credit card is situated outside of the United States of America, a foreign transaction fee may be imposed without restriction.
The bank or card company might classify making a reservation for an international trip as an international transaction. Your bank alone determines the currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee. Please get in touch with your bank if you have any issues about these costs or the exchange rate used for your reservation.
- The business accepts credit/debit cards from the USA, Canada, and a number of other nations. Billing addresses for AE/AP are also acceptable.
- It should be noted that your credit/debit card may be invoiced for a number of charges that together make up the total and final amount you must pay.
- You will be alerted within 24 hours if your credit/debit card or any other form of payment is not accepted or processed for any reason. If you pay with a means other than a credit or debit card, it can take more than 24 hours..
- Prior to the successful completion of the payment process, there may be changes to the airfare pricing or other details that will be communicated to you. Please be aware that you may only accept or reject this transaction after receiving notification of the change. Your credit or debit card will not be charged if you decide not to proceed with this transaction.
- Bookings for hotels and rental cars are only to be taken into consideration as confirmed once full confirmation details have been forwarded to the email address you specified at the time of the reservation. For some reservations, pre-payment might be required in order for you to receive confirmation.
- We may refuse to conduct some transactions if our analytical algorithms determine that they pose a high risk to your online safety. These transactions won't be carried out until our credit card verification team has determined that they are secure. We may get in touch with you, your bank, or your credit/debit card provider in order to confirm the legitimacy of such transactions.
Offers and Discounts
Only flight reservations are eligible for promotional coupons. Coupons must be entered during the checkout process. Discounts on our service prices are available through the promotional codes that are published on the website or distributed through newsletters, Social Media, or other marketing channels. Promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or deals. Promotional codes may be discontinued at any time, and the amount of the discount may change without prior notice. One consumer may use these promotional codes just once. The value of the discount will be computed up to the sum of the service fees assessed for that specific transaction or up to the value of the applicable promotional code per transaction, whichever is lower.
- Occasionally, FlyFairTravels may release promotional codes that can be used to book and reserve trips online. However, some FlyFairTravels coupons can only be applied over the phone by calling our customer service department.
- Please sign up for our newsletters if you want to receive discount vouchers via email.
- The amount of our service fee and/or "Traveler Assist" fee is the highest discount possible with FlyFairTravels coupons.
- The FlyFairTravels promotional codes are not transferable in any way. They cannot be bartered or sold further. They have no monetary worth.
- A working promo code must be entered in the field designated for it on the payment page in order to be eligible for the discount. The discount cannot be used and has no value if the code is entered incorrectly. You have the right to cancel your order if a technical issue results in the code not being accepted or the promo code section not being available. The code, however, cannot ever be used once the purchase has been made.
- FlyFairTravels' promotional codes are issued subject to change and may be removed at any time without prior notice.
- There is just one option for problems resulting from technical errors: the right to not make the purchase.
- The promotional code will expire if an offer is discontinued. The website's system will not accept the promotional code. Following that, you can decide whether to make the purchase or not and continue making reservations at the previous rate.
- The amount charged or billed will be the final price shown, whether it includes a promotional code or not. There will be no credits or discounts provided after the purchase for whatever cause.
- The FlyFairTravels promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal.
- If there is a mistake in the value of the promo code, we reserve the right to refuse and decline any transaction, even after a booking is complete and a booking receipt is produced.
- The discount only applies to our transaction service fees. Depending on the transaction service costs assessed for that specific ticket or trip reservation, a different discount may be available. The value of the discount will be computed up to the sum of the service fees assessed for that specific transaction or up to the value of the applicable promotional code per transaction, whichever is lower.
Airline Booking Terms
Rules, Travel Plan Changes and Price Changes
Airlines offer the Company with costs and other information pertaining to these services, and the Company makes an effort to publish and maintain accurate rates and information for its airline services. The Company and/or the airline reserve the right to refuse or cancel any requests made for such services before your method of payment is charged, in the event that a service is listed by or provided to the Company at an incorrect price or with inaccurate information due to a typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from an airline.
Frequent Traveler Points
It's possible that the Company's airline services will not be eligible for frequent flyer rewards, upgrades, coupons, or other discounts or incentives.
Airlines are frequently entering into "code share" partnerships with a small group of other airlines. This means that on some routes, the airline selling or marketing the flight actually contracts with a partner airline to fly to the destination rather than using its own aircraft. Typically, "operated by" is given instead of the partner airline. Although it is advisable to confirm your flight check-in location with your ticketing carrier, you will often check in with your "operating" carrier.
Hazardous items cannot be brought on board aircraft in checked baggage or on the passenger's person, according to federal law. Depending on the situation, a violation can result in up to 10 years in jail and fines of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Corrosives, radioactive substances, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, explosives, and poisons are examples of hazardous substances. Tear gas, fireworks, paints, lighter fluid, oxygen bottles, and radiopharmaceuticals are a few examples. Small amounts (up to 70 ounces total) of toiletries and medications transported in your luggage as well as specific smoking accessories transported on your person are given special exemption.
See http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ash/ash_programs/hazmat/passenger_info/ for additional information.
If it is prohibited by the relevant airline, you agree not to buy a ticket (or tickets) that contain travel segments you won't use, such as "point-beyond," "hidden-city," or "back-to-back tickets." You further agree, unless expressly permitted by the relevant airline, not to buy a round-trip ticket that you intend to use just for one-way travel. You understand that most airlines forbid using such tickets or engaging in such acts, and that we cannot guarantee that the relevant airline will honor your ticket(s) if you do so. You acknowledge that the gap between the full fare of your real itinerary and the value of the ticket(s) you purchased will protect the Covered Parties from airline claims based on these or any other illegal actions.
The majority of airlines demand that flight coupons be used consecutively. If you don't cancel all or a portion of the flight itinerary or journey you won't use before any segment of your itinerary or journey departs, depending on the applicable airline's policies for the fare you bought, you might be required to forfeit the entire value of your airline ticket or any lesser portion of it.
Tax and Fee Charges on Published Price Airline Tickets
In order to give a trip cost, applicable government taxes, fees, and airline charges are either included in your fare or listed separately on your checkout page. Your ticket price includes the applicable taxes that are in place at the moment you purchase it. The traveler may be liable for retroactive tax rate hikes. Exit and entry fees for overseas flights may also be paid in addition to your trip price or itemized individually on your checkout page. For airline itineraries with advertised prices that use multiple carriers, a non-refundable fee may be charged per ticket.
Your schedule may also be subject to additional fees, such as those for paper tickets, itinerary changes, cancellations, or refunds, luggage fees, and entrance or exit fees on specific overseas flights. In no event shall Company be liable for any tax, duty, or fee (other than its own income tax).
Paper Ticket Fees
Certain third-party vendors may apply and charge you service fees (i.e. for using travel agents). Depending on the vendor or agency, these service fees may be assessed on a per-ticket basis. If issuing paper tickets is necessary for your route, shipping and handling costs can be assessed. You can be charged an extra handling fee if your tickets are returned because they were rerouted or were not deliverable.
The appropriate airline may charge a change fee for itinerary alterations, if permitted by the airline fare rules. These change fees are assessed on a per-ticket basis, are determined by the market, the airline, and the particular fare rule, but commonly range from $75 to $300 (USD). Such fees may not be met by itinerary change fees, and itinerary adjustments may not be possible. In addition to any applicable difference in ticket costs, these change fees are levied. Additionally, there may be additional processing costs associated with any modifications to your itinerary that are made through the Company.
Cancellation and Refund
- After 24 hours, the cost of the airline tickets and the booking fees are not refundable.
- Any cancellation made after 24 hours is subject to the airline's policies. However, there will be a cancellation fee.
- Tickets may be canceled up to 24 hours after purchase for a cost by contacting our customer care team around-the-clock.
- In the event of a no-show, the ticket is non-refundable and the airline loses the full price. Please let us know at least 4 hours before the flight's departure to avoid no-show.
- According to airline regulation, changes to the passenger name(s) cannot be made after a ticket has been purchased. The restrictions and policies of the relevant airline apply to any changes made to the itinerary.
- After the moment of purchase, tickets for all low-cost airlines that are purchased within 7 days (168 hours) of the departure date are non-refundable.
The amount paid for reservations for hotels and rental cars is not, under any circumstances, refundable. However, there is a chance that the booking fees for hotels and rental cars will be refunded.
Only over the phone should cancellations be made for airline tickets, hotel reservations, and rental car reservations. If the conditions listed below are satisfied, we will only consider refund requests:
- If you have requested a cancellation and refund through us, provided that the fare regulations permit such requests.
- if you do not "no show." "No show" is a circumstance in which a passenger is supposed to board a flight but is not at the airport and doesn't inform the airline of this. A "no show" reservation is typically ineligible for any supplier waiver regarding refund processing.
- While processing the requested cancellation and refund, we are able to get exemptions from suppliers. We might not always be able to do that, though.
Regarding the potential processing period for the requested refund, we are unable to give a definite time range. Refund requests are all processed in a precise sequential order. You will receive an email from our end letting you know that the cancellation request has been received once it has been submitted to our customer care representative. Receiving a notification, however, does not guarantee that you will get a refund.
Simply an acknowledgement that your request has been accepted and a tracking number are included in the email notice. When we receive your request for cancellation and refund, we will only make contact with the suppliers—airlines, hotels, and rental car agencies—if a refund is possible. The supplier's choice will be final, and we'll let you know about it.
The initial reservation or booking's service costs are not refundable. Please be aware that when it comes to receiving the requested returns, we are totally at the suppliers' mercy. Please be aware that reimbursements are only possible under the conditions specified by the airline or supplier. From the time your request is received until your bill is credited, it could take anywhere between 60 and 90 days once the supplier has accepted the requested refund. FlyFairTravels will impose a post-ticketing service fee, if and when necessary, in addition to the refund costs levied by the airlines and other suppliers.
Each person and each ticket are charged a separate refund fee. Only after the supplier has approved a refund or a waiver has been obtained are the refund fees relevant. We will reimburse you for the post-ticketing service expenses we invoiced you if the provider does not handle the requested refund. However, our booking fees for the first travel reservation or booking are not covered by this.
The person making the purchase agrees to be bound by the airline Terms, Conditions of Carriage, and all other necessary carrier rules by choosing to add the automatic Web Check-in to a booking, without limitation, and gives FlyFairTravels permission to acknowledge these terms on the consumer's behalf at the time of check-in.
Seats, Meals, Frequent Flyer and Other Special Requests
Please remember that any special requests you make—including those for seats, food, frequent flyer miles, and other items—are only considered to be requests. The $10 service fee we charged you for making the special request on your behalf, as well as the paid seat charges, are nonrefundable in the event of cancellation. By guaranteeing that the seat(s) you've chosen will be allocated to you, we make no commitments whatsoever. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the airline will comply with your special demands for meals, frequent flyer miles, and other matters. Because of this, it is strongly advised that you get in touch with the appropriate airline immediately to confirm these demands before the departure date.
Baggage Policy and Fees
It is strongly advised to pack lightly in order to save money on checked luggage because the majority of airlines have started charging for even the first bag. Visit our Baggage Fees page to learn more about the baggage charges for each airline. Depending on the airline and their baggage policy, you may be charged an excess baggage fee if you are traveling with more luggage than is permitted. Every airline has a different baggage policy, and depending on the size, weight, and quantity of bags, the price might be anywhere from $15 to $200 or even more. However, our service fee up to $12 and the luggage fee for some flights are not refundable in the event of cancellation. We make sure that the most recent information on the luggage fee is made available, but it is strongly encouraged that you get in touch with the airline directly to learn about their most recent baggage policy.
Baggage and Other Fees
For specific services and/or if you go above predetermined limits (for instance, baggage weight restrictions), some airlines may charge you extra costs at the airport. Additionally, some airlines don't allow passengers to check any bags. For detailed details about its luggage policies and any additional fees that may apply, each airline that is being considered throughout the booking process should be contacted directly.
When entering or leaving a country, some airports or countries impose entry or departure fees. The cost of the ticket or the taxes and fees we list on our website do not include these costs. You agree that all such fees are your responsibility. Prior to your departure, we advise consulting www.travel.state.gov for further details on the entry and/or exit fees for various countries.
The airline is in charge of all policies and guidelines.
The airline is in charge of all policies and guidelines.
Rules and regulations may be applicable to all participating airlines and may vary depending on the airlines in question.
- Includes two or more one-way tickets.
- Depending on the airline, each ticket has a different set of terms and restrictions.
- One ticket's modifications or cancellation are only applicable to that ticket.
- Any ticket changes are subject to an additional fee.
- Any modifications or cancellations made to the itinerary are the responsibility of the customer.
Upgrade benefit is inclusive of
Seat selection/Carry-on bag/General boarding
There are two or more one-way tickets included in the itinerary, with different terms and conditions for each ticket depending on the airline. Each ticket must be changed separately in order to effectively change the itinerary; also, each ticket is subject to a separate change cost.
Hotel Booking Terms
The reservation holder must have proper identification, as well as a cash deposit, credit card, or debit card in their name, as determined by the hotel solely at the hotel's discretion (the amount of available credit required will vary per hotel), in order to check in. Debit cards could not be accepted for this purpose depending on the hotel's policies. Such a deposit has nothing to do with any payments the company has received.
There is no guarantee that a hotel room would accommodate more than two adults, as some establishments do not accept more visitors. If the hotel where you have a reservation does permit extra guests, there can be extra fees. These supplementary fees differ and must be paid to the hotel directly, not to the company.
Late Arrival and Failure to Check-in on First Night
Contact the hotel directly to inform it of your travel adjustments if you find that you cannot check in on the day you requested or are delayed on your date of check-in. If you do not check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not notify the hotel, the hotel may cancel the remaining amount of your stay and may not provide you a refund, depending on the terms and circumstances of the applicable hotel.
Changes to Your Reservation and Cancellations
Hotels have a variety of cancellation procedures. There are some reservations that are non-refundable and cannot be changed. For some reservations, there is a cancellation fee. Naturally, some reservations offer a complete refund if cancelled. Before making a reservation, you should review the hotel's cancellation policy. If the hotel agrees to let you make modifications to your pre-paid reservation, you may only be able to do so by making a new reservation with the same hotel. You agree that the Company will never be obligated to issue any refunds.
Before making a reservation, you should check with the hotel to see if it can accommodate your needs if you have a disability (for example, if you need to utilize a service animal).
Hotel Accommodations and Special Requests
Requests for certain rooms or beds might not be honored by the hotel, depending on the establishment and kind of reservation. These assignments are often made at the hotel's exclusive discretion depending on room and bed availability. Regarding the accommodation, bed, or other preferences you may have and request (for example, smoking or non-smoking), we cannot give any guarantees. You must get in touch with the hotel and personally confirm that any demands you have may be fulfilled before making them. You agree that the Company has no influence over these issues and is powerless to help you in this area.
Must be 21 Years of Age
Please be aware that to check into the hotel, the guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old.
Hotel Star Ratings (General)
The Company's hotel rating system is offered merely as a point of reference, so please be aware of that. Compared to other rating systems you may be familiar with, our method for assigning hotel ratings may be different. The similarity, equality, or other conformity of our system to any other hotel rating systems is not warranted or guaranteed by us. Based on our system, we have the right to change any hotel rating at any moment, with or without prior warning to you or the hotel.
Before making any reservations, you should examine the room and rate information because sometimes hotels offer reduced rates, but these rates may be subject to additional terms and conditions (for example, in regards to cancellation and refund for such reservations).
We frequently receive this information from hotels, which we use to manage and publish correct information and rates pertaining to the services we provide. We have the right to reject or revoke any requests made for a service in the event that it is advertised or delivered to us with inaccurate information owing to a hotel's fault. To that purpose, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, we reserve the right to deny or cancel requests, regardless of whether your order request has been approved or a charge has been made to your credit card. If your request is canceled for this reason after you have already been charged for the transaction, we will issue a refund.
The website's reservation fees do not include resort fees. At the time of check-in, some hotels levy a resort fee. Only the base tariff and taxes for the accommodation and extras you chose are included in the amount you paid on our website.
Terms and Condition for Rental Car Booking
The usual rental agreement of the relevant car rental agency governs all vehicle rentals made available through the Website. You will have to finish this contract when you pick up your car. You should get in touch with the relevant Travel Service Provider directly if you want to review the details of such an agreement. A party to such an arrangement is not the company.
If your request is subsequently canceled and you have already been paid for the purchase, we will refund you the full amount of the charge. We frequently receive this information from automobile rental providers, and we work to maintain and publish accurate information and rates related to the services we provide. We retain the right to reject or revoke any requests made for a service in the event that it is advertised or delivered to us with inaccurate information owing to a rental car company's error. In light of the foregoing, and without anything to the contrary herein, we reserve the right to decline or revoke any such requests, whether or not your order request has been accepted or your credit card has been charged.
Please be aware that the Company is not the merchant of record for a reservation made for a rental automobile with a retail price disclosed and does not charge your credit card. Instead, the reservation will be secured by your credit card, and you will be informed of the approximate amount owed to the rental car company when you pick up the automobile. Depending on any specific requests you make and extras you decide to buy at the time of pick-up, the final cost you pay the rental car company may change.
If you vary from the schedule you have reserved, the rental vehicle company may additionally charge you a different rate (for instance, if you pick up or return the car later). A legitimate driver's license and a credit card in the driver's name must be shown when picking up the rental automobile. The stated car brands and models are simply examples; specific makes, models, and automobiles are not guaranteed. As a result, neither we nor the rental car operator can guarantee your reservation requests.
It is important to note that the Company is not the vendor responsible for obtaining and sending taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities. All applicable taxes are billed to the company by the vendors that provide the company's rental cars, and the company then pays the vendors the corresponding sums. The vendor we use to reserve travel plans and itineraries for consumers is not a co-vendor with the Company. Location has a big impact on how taxes are really applied, what the right tax rate is, and what kinds of taxes are applicable.
Terms and Condition for Featured Airport Parking
As an agent for the highlighted parking service provider, FlyFairTravels works. This indicates that you engage into a sole and direct relationship with the highlighted parking service provider and are therefore subject to both their and our terms and conditions.
- The make, type, and registration number of the vehicle to which the booking refers may need to be mentioned when making a reservation.
- When you make a reservation with us, we'll send you a confirmation email with all the pertinent information. You must inform us right away if you do not receive the email. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your scheduled arrival at the parking lot or if you don't show up, you won't get a refund.
- You must make sure that you are traveling with your booking confirmation voucher and/or booking reference. By doing so, the service provider will be able to recognize you as a FlyFairTravels parking customer and confirm the details of your reservation.
- The credit card used to make the reservation must be physically in your possession.
- The individual signing the contract with the featured car park service is the one who has been given permission to keep the vehicle, the booking customer guarantees and represents.
- The highlighted parking lot agrees to take responsibility for any negligence that is proven. Once your car has departed the scene, claims cannot be taken into account.
Requirements for Parking
- Make absolutely sure you have the information listed on your booking confirmation regarding the arrival process. Before leaving for the airport, it is your obligation to get this information; FlyFairTravels or the featured car park service provider will not be responsible for any missed reservations, flights, or other issues caused by the customer's failure to do so.
- At the time specified on your booking confirmation, you must check in at the vehicle park check-in facility. FlyFairTravels and the featured car park service provider are not responsible if a customer fails to arrive on time or early enough to meet aircraft arrivals and departures.
- Before parking the car, please make sure you have taken everything with you. Only provide the keys and/or codes needed to relocate your car when the responsible party requests it.
- For completing the booking, full payment will be made to the advertised parking service provider.
- For the reservation, your credit card will be charged twice. Once at the time of booking by FlyFairTravels and once by the listed parking service provider.
- We have the right to discontinue any promotional, introductory, or discounted rate as well as to modify our tariffs at any moment. Any reservations made before the change won't be impacted by this. Your booking confirmation will include information about the appropriate rate.
- Before your automobile can be taken out of our highlighted parking lot, all parking fees must be fully paid. Until all amounts owed are paid, we shall have the right to keep a car. Payment via check is not accepted by us.
- For any cancellation to be effective, it must be done through FlyFairTravels.
- A booking fee that is not refundable is applied to all reservations. However, the amount of the booking return varies from one service provider to another.
- It is possible to cancel up until the last hour.
- Unused portion stays are not eligible for a refund. There are no refunds for any of the booking fees or MMS charges.
- At the time of purchase, please double-check the cancellation and payment terms and conditions for your reservation. There are a variety of payment, cancellation, and amendment terms and conditions for each service offered on this website.
- The buyer is aware that FlyFairTravels might have to cancel parking services if there are strikes, there aren't any parking spots available, there aren't any technical issues, or if there are other reasons beyond FlyFairTravels' reasonable control. Under no circumstances will FlyFairTravels be responsible for any losses a client may suffer as a result of such an occurrence or event.
Discount Terms & Conditions of Amex Card
- Only owners of Amex credit cards are eligible for a 2% discount off the total.
- The discount is valid on the total fare, including any additional fees.
- The discount will only be applied to the amount paid with the Amex card if a user has paid a portion of the bill with that card and the remaining balance with another card.
- The discount does not apply if a user chooses to pay through UpLift.
- The aforementioned discount does not apply to all fares.