Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
- Airlines reservation desk
- Airlines customer service 24*7
- Call now to book
- Change/ cancel your flight
- Call on 24*7 customer support airlines
- No hold time
- Airlines seats reservation
- 30% off for new booking
Book Cheap Flights from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)
Have Great fun and save money on flights to Sint Maarten from New York City at FlyFairTravel. Enjoying mesmerizing views and the respectable culture of Sint Maarten at our exclusive flight discounts. We offer a wide range of flight deals to Sint Maarten from New York City for business or personal trips. We have tailor-made flight deals to make your experience unique. So, take advantage of low-cost plane tickets from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) at FlyFairTravels.
About New York City (JFK), New York
New York City does not need an introduction. It is the major city of the United States and is known as the Financial capital of the world. Places like Times Square, Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, and Central Park are highlights of their top places.
About Sint Maarten (SXM)
Stunning beaches, clear water, duty-free shopping, and entertaining nightlife. This is a short introduction to Sint Maarten, a small island nation located in the Caribbean. It is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and shares the island of Saint Martin with the French overseas collectivity of Saint Martin. The island is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and a mix of Dutch and French influences.
How to Book Low-Cost Flights?
Booking budget-friendly plane tickets can be challenging for customers, and everyone wants to save their hard-earned money on air journeys. Therefore, We at Fly Fair Travels have suggested some advice on how to get the greatest and most affordable flight deals from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM).We've included some advice to get a low-cost ticket below.
- Get Flight Tickets in Advance: Generally, booking your flight well in advance can help you secure lower prices. For example, if you book flight tickets 35 to 40 days earlier you can save up to 30% of the original price, and you can choose flight seats as per your preference. Aim to book at least a few weeks ahead, especially if you have specific travel dates.
- Choose Low-Cost Airlines: Air travel has become cheaper after the introduction of low-cost airlines. It allows passengers to complete their journey at a minimum price. So, while making flight reservations check low cost airlines flying on that route. Choose a flight according to your timing. Remember low cost airlines have different baggage policies. So, visit the respective airlines for more information.
- Be flexible with your Travel Dates: If you are flexible with your travel dates, it allows customers to tailor their journey as per their needs. For example, if you are looking for a flight ticket from New York to Sint Maarten at the lowest price then there is no guarantee ticket cost will be minimum on the desired travel date. In this case, you have to be flexible, and flying on weekdays or during off-peak times can be cheaper than flying on weekends or during peak travel seasons.
- Clear Browser Cookies: Some experts believe that airlines may track users’ search history and increase flight ticket prices if they know you've been looking at a particular route frequently. So, always clear your browser cookies and start with a fresh search query, or customers can use incognito/private browsing mode while searching for flight tickets from LAX to SXM.
- Book Connecting Flights: Do you know you can save money on connecting flights? Yes, it is true, and connecting flights could be cheaper if you choose your flight wisely. But you have to be mindful of the journey time and potential inconvenience like waiting for the flight or time duration between two flights is minimum and you should be in a hurry.
Top Places to Visit in Sint Maarten
Sint Maarten is a small island in the Caribbean. It is in two parts: the southern Dutch (Sint Maarten) and the northern French side (Saint-Martin). Although it is a small island, you can easily explore the Dutch and French on both sides. Here are some top places to visit on the island:
- Maho Beach is famous for its proximity to Princess Juliana International Airport. It is a unique experience for plane enthusiasts. Watch planes land just a few meters above your head.
- Orient Bay Beach, located on the French side of the island, is one of the most popular and picturesque beaches. It has white sand, clear blue water, and many sports and beach bars.
- Philipsburg, the capital of Sint Maarten, is known for its colorful colonial-style buildings, duty-free shopping, and vibrant atmosphere. Front Street is a popular shopping area, and Great Bay Beach offers a beautiful stretch of sand.
- The capital of the French side, Marigot, is known for its charming French-Caribbean atmosphere. Visit the market for local crafts, fresh produce, and French pastries.
- Loterie Farm is a nature reserve on the French side, which offers hiking trails, zip-lining, and a treetop obstacle course. It's a nice place for outdoor enthusiasts and those who want a more active experience.
- Want to see something special? Visit Fort Amsterdam. It is situated on the Dutch side and offers panoramic island views. The historic fort dates back to the 17th century and provides a glimpse into the island's colonial past.
The Best Season to Visit Sint MaartenThe dry season is considered the best time to visit Sint Maarten and spans from December to April. During the dry season, a high number of tourists are in the city because of the favorable weather conditions.
From December to April, when most parts of the world face winter, Sint Maarten is considered the best place for vacation. Weather brings lower humidity and rainfall, and daytime temperatures are comfortable, ranging from the mid-70s to mid-80s Fahrenheit (24-29°C). May to June, considered as Shoulder Season, still offers relatively good weather, but the humidity and occasional showers increase, but the overall climate is good enough to enjoy. July to November is the hurricane season in the Caribbean. The risk of hurricanes is higher during this time and increased chance of rain and storms. Statistically, hurricanes are less likely to affect Sint Maarten directly.
It's important to note that while the official hurricane season lasts from June to November, the peak of hurricane activity is typically from August to October, and the best time to visit Sint Maarten depends on your preferences and tolerance for weather variations.
The Useful Travel Tips for Sint Maarten
- The official currency of St. Maarten is The Antillean Guilder or Florin.
- Dutch and English are the most spoken languages of St. Maarten.
- Philipsburg is the capital of St. Maarten is on the Dutch side, and Marigot is on the French side.
- The Dutch side is famous for its casinos, nightlife, and beaches.
- The French side is famous for its shopping and mesmerizing beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flights from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)
What airports serve Sint Maarten (SXM) from New York City?
When flying to Sint Maarten from New York City, there are several options for passengers to choose including John F Kennedy (JFK), Newark (EWR), and La Guardia (LGA). Princess Juliana International Airport is the main airport in Sint Maarten. Although JFK has the most flights to Sint Maarten it is the first choice airport for passengers because of easy transportation.
What are the major airlines flying from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
American, Etihad Airways Qatar, and Delta Airlines are the major airlines flying between New York City to Sint Maarten. If you want to fly low cost, JetBlue Airlines is the best choice for you.
Do any airlines have nonstop flights from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Yes, Jetblue and United Airlines have nonstop flights from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) daily. So, passengers can take a non-stop flight to complete their journey.
What is the distance between New York City (JFK) and Sint Maarten (SXM)?
The distance between New York (NYC) and Aruba (AUA) is approx. 1,696.53 mi (2,730.29 km), and Traveling by plane to Sint Maarten from New York City takes around four hours and ten minutes.
What airlines flying from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) have flexible cancellations due to COVID-19?
FlyFairTravels recommends that before making a reservation, customers should check the cancellation policies of the respective airlines. There are many airlines including Aeromexico, Alaska, American, United, and Delta providing Flexible flight cancellation policies between Las Angeles (JFK) and Sint Maarten (SXM).
What is the one-way flight fare from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Generally, One-way economy class plane tickets from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) cost around $139 but if you book a flight for 32 days in advance. It will cost you around $126. Airfares are dynamic, and they change frequently. Kindly check fares before booking.
What is the round-trip flight fare from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Round-trip flights will cost you at least $340 for economy-class flights from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) in the next 14 days. Whereas, if you book flight tickets in the next 39 days. It will cost you around $309 (Approx. a 10% saving on minimum ticket cost). Remember Flight prices are dynamic, and they change frequently. Kindly check fares before booking.
What is the last-minute Flight ticket cost from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Last-minute Plane Tickets are expensive; an economy class last-minute one-way ticket from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM) will cost around $232 (almost two times more expensive than general time). Booking that last-minute flights are dependent on availability. So, check flight seat availability before booking.
What is the cheapest day to fly from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Flight Tickets to Sint Maarten from New York City are lowest on Tuesday, and customers can save up to 24%. It is the cheapest day to travel to SXM from JFK. There is no difference between the time of day you decide to fly out towards the total prices paid by the customers for flight tickets.
How early should I book flight tickets from New York City (JFK) to Sint Maarten (SXM)?
Booking flight tickets 36 days in advance allows customers to save up to 29%. There are several flights available for the next four to five weeks to Sint Maarten from New York City.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes