Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
- Airlines reservation desk
- Airlines customer service 24*7
- Call now to book
- Change/ cancel your flight
- Call on 24*7 customer support airlines
- No hold time
- Airlines seats reservation
- 30% off for new booking
Book Cheap Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)
FlyFairTravel offers an affordable flight price to Guatemala from Los Angeles. Experience captivating vistas and the dignified culture of Guatemala while saving money on flights with our exclusive deals and offers. We provide customized flight offers to make your trip unforgettable, and you can benefit from FlyFairTravels' inexpensive airline tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA). We have a large selection of flights from Los Angeles to Guatemala for both business and leisure travel. So, search and choose your flight deals to create unforgettable memories.
About Los Angeles (LAX), California
Los Angeles (in short LA) is a sprawling metropolis located in Southern California, USA. It is the second-largest city in the United States after New York City. Los Angeles is known for its diverse population, entertainment industry, cultural attractions, and wonderful climate. People come to see several things like Hollywood, Griffith Observatory, Santa Monica Pier, and several other things.
About Guatemala City (GUA), Guatemala
Guatemala offers a range of diverse experiences, from historical and cultural immersion to modern entertainment and shopping. Keep in mind that, like any large city, Guatemala City has both areas of interest and areas to exercise caution, so it's advisable to check for current travel recommendations and take necessary precautions. So, make your list and choose your trip to Guatemala City to make it more enjoyable.
How to Book Low-Cost Flights?
Indeed, It can be difficult for customers to find inexpensive airline tickets, but everyone wants to save their hard-earned money. We at Fly Fair Travels have some guidance on how to get the best and most economical ticket offers from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA), and we have included some advice to get a low-cost ticket below.We've included some advice to get a low-cost ticket below.
- Book Flight Tickets in Advance: When making reservations, try to do so at least a few weeks in advance, particularly if your trip dates are confirmed. Customers may usually get a better deal if you book your flight far in advance. If you purchase airline tickets 35 to 40 days in advance, for instance, you can choose your preferred seat and save up to 30% off the original cost.
- Use Airlines Miles, Promo Codes, or Festival Deals: Airlines have their frequent flier program by which travelers can save potential amounts while booking, and customers get several benefits. Customers can search for promo codes or discount coupons announced by airlines to save money or must be active to know the latest flight deals.
- Be flexible with your Travel Dates: If you are flexible with your travel dates, it allows customers to tailor their journey as per their needs. For example, if you are looking for a flight ticket from New York to Guatemala at the lowest price, then there is no guarantee ticket cost will be minimal on the desired travel date. In this case, you have to be flexible, and flying on weekdays or during off-peak times can be cheaper than flying on weekends or during peak travel seasons.
- Clear Browser Cookies: There is a belief held by travel experts that airlines monitor their customers' search histories and may raise the cost of flight tickets if they discover that you have been looking for a specific route regularly. To look for cheap flights from LAX to GUA, users can either use the incognito or private browsing mode on their browser or always clear the cookies and start over with a new search query.
- Book Connecting Flights: Are you aware that connecting flights can be cheaper? However, It's true that if you plan your flights carefully, connecting flights may be less expensive. However, you must be aware of the duration of the trip and any potential inconveniences, such as having to wait for a flight or the shortest possible time between two flights, and you must be active and mentally prepared for it.
Top Places to Visit in Guatemala
Guatemala City, the capital and largest city of Guatemala, offers a mix of historical, cultural, and modern attractions. Here are some top places to visit in Guatemala City:
- The National Palace of Culture (Palacio Nacional de la Cultura) is the symbol of the city and houses the National Library, the National Archives, and the Museum of Archeology and Ethnology. The architecture is impressive, and people can get guided tours.
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) is located in the heart of the city and is a historic church with a beautifully ornate interior. People will find significant religious and cultural sites in Guatemala.
- Central Market (Mercado Central) is a vibrant and bustling place to explore, and famous for a taste of local life and culture. People will find a variety of stalls selling traditional crafts, textiles, fresh produce, and local food.
- Ixchel Museum of Indigenous Textiles and Clothing (Museo Ixchel del Traje Indígena) is dedicated to Guatemala's rich textile traditions, this museum exhibits a remarkable collection of indigenous clothing and textiles and provides insight into the cultural significance of these traditions.
- La Aurora Zoo is the finest place to travel with your family, and your children will like it so much because of the diverse collection of animals. It's a great place to spend a day, especially if you're traveling with children.
- If you want to see a comprehensive look at Guatemala's pre-Columbian history, then Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh) is the best place for you. It is one of the well-known museums in Guatemala City located on the campus of Francisco Marroquín University, and houses a valuable collection of Maya artifacts, including ceramics, sculptures, and jewelry.
The Best Season to Visit GuatemalaThere are two major seasons of traveling: Guatemala's Dry and Rainy season
The dry season (Late November to April) is the most popular time to visit Guatemala, and you can expect sunny, pleasant weather with less rainfall and comfortable temperatures. The best time for outdoor activities, visiting archaeological sites, and enjoying the country's natural scenes.
Rainy Season (May to October) is the rainy season in Guatemala and characterized by frequent afternoon showers, especially in the lowland areas. The rain tends to be intense but short-lived. Some travelers prefer to avoid the rainy season if you like fewer crowds and lush green landscapes. Then the rainy season is the best for you.
The Useful Travel Tips for Guatemala City
- The Guatemalan Quetzal is the official currency of Guatemala.
- September and October are known as the Hurricane and high rain seasons
- They accept US Dollars but carry some Guatemalan Quetzal.
- Spanish is the official and most spoken language of Garífuna and Xinca in Guatemala.
- Pepián de pollo and Chiles rellenos are famous local dishes you should not miss.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)
What airports serve Guatemala (GUA) from Los Angeles?
There are two major airports in Los Angeles (Los Angeles International Airport or LAX) and Hollywood Burbank Airport. But LAX is the main airport, and most of the flights operate from here. Guatemala has two major international airports La Aurora International Airport (GUA) and Mundo Maya International Airport (FRS). La Aurora International Airport (GUA) serves Guatemala City, and Mundo Maya International Airport (FRS) serves Flores. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has the most flights to Guatemala, and it is the first choice airport for passengers because of easy transportation.
What are the major airlines flying from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
American, Avianca, United, and Spirit Airlines are the major airlines flying between Los Angeles and Guatemala. If you want to fly low cost then Volaris or Spirit Airlines is the best choice for you.
Do any airlines have nonstop flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Yes, American and Volaris Airlines have nonstop flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA). If you want to save time in your journey then choose a non-stop flight from LAX to GUA.
What is the distance between Los Angeles (LAX) and Guatemala (GUA)?
The distance Between Los Angeles (LAX) and Guatemala (GUA) is 2206 miles approx. (3530 km), and The flight time is 5 hours and 04 minutes.
What airlines flying from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA) have flexible cancellations due to COVID-19?
Customers should check the cancellation and refund policies of the respective airlines. Several airlines including American, Avianca, United, and Spirit provide Flexible flight cancellation policies between Las Angeles (LAX) and Guatemala (GUA).
What is the one-way flight fare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Generally, One-way economy class plane tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA) cost around $116. Booking flight tickets 45 days in advance can cost you around $88. Airfares are dynamic, and they change frequently. Kindly, check fares before booking.
What is the last-minute Flight ticket cost from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Last-minute Plane Tickets are costly and depend on availability. So, check flight seat availability before booking; an economy class last-minute one-way ticket from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA) will cost around $222 (almost two times more expensive than general time).
What is the round-trip flight fare from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Average Round-trip flights will cost you around $360 for economy-class flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA) for the next 14 days. If you book flight tickets in the next 40 days, it will cost you around $252 (Approx. 30% saving on average ticket cost). Remember Flight prices are dynamic, and they change frequently. Kindly check fares before booking.
What is the cheapest day to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Based on current market data from famous websites like Cheapflights and Kayak, Flight Tickets to Guatemala from Los Angeles are lowest on Wednesday, and customers can save up to 10%. Booking flight tickets in the morning of the day is the cheapest time to book your seat, and it is 24% cheaper than any other time.
How early should I book flight tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Guatemala (GUA)?
Booking flight tickets 47 days in advance allows customers to save up to 23%. Passengers can choose from many flights for the next five to six weeks. So, book early to pay less.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes