Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
- Airlines reservation desk
- Airlines customer service 24*7
- Call now to book
- Change/ cancel your flight
- Call on 24*7 customer support airlines
- No hold time
- Airlines seats reservation
- 30% off for new booking
Spirit Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
Nobody wants to cancel their Spirit Airlines Flights until some emergency occurs. Indeed, some situations are not in our hands. We have no control over them and have to act accordingly. However, with Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy, airlines can somewhat lessen our suffering. We'll learn about Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy in this article to help you have a simple experience while canceling a ticket with the airline.
Main Points of Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Some points regarding Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy that customers should take care of before canceling their upcoming journey. We have mentioned some of them below:
- For some natural reasons, like bad weather, when Spirit Airlines cancels flight tickets, they will not ask for a cancellation fee.
- If passengers cancel their flight tickets at the last moment of their journey, they have to pay a cancellation fee according to the charges mentioned by Spirit Airlines.
- If a passenger wants a full refund, also known as risk-free cancellation, they have to cancel their flights within 24 hours of booking and seven days before their departure date. It is applicable for non-refundable, refundable, and all kinds of flight fares.
- After passing the risk-free cancellation duration, passengers have to pay charges as per Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy.
- In the event that Spirit Airlines cancels your flight on the same day for some reason, they provide full accommodation to passengers and do not charge for it.
- If you have booked Spirit Airlines' non-refundable flights, you must pay a cancellation fee to the airline once the risk-free period is over.
- Once a flight is taken off and passengers have standard flight tickets, they must pay the full flight fares as a cancellation fee to the airlines.
Note: If passenger(s) want to cancel their flight ticket for reasons including the death of their relatives, theft of their passport, Any Government orders, some kind of illness, or military or court orders, They are not supposed to pay any cancellation charges to the airlines. Depending on the passenger's desired itinerary, the airline applies one of two different cancellation rules for their flights. The airline charges higher cancellation fees for international flights compared to domestic flights. There are some regions where Spirit Airlines does not follow a risk-free cancellation policy. If you want to know about these things in detail, we request that our customers contact the customer service department of Spirit Airlines. They will answer all your queries and give alternative solutions.
What is Spirit Airlines' 24-hour Cancellation Policy?
If any Passenger cancels their flight tickets on the same day of the booking, they do not need to pay cancellation charges to airlines, but if the flight cancellation is done before seven days of the journey, other points to remember are:
Points to Consider in United Airlines' 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
- If you have Spirit Airlines non-refundable flight tickets, you can get a full refund from the airline.
- Spirit Airlines '24-hour cancellation policy is risk-free; passengers do not pay any additional, hidden, or cancellation fee to the airlines.
- Once the risk-free cancellation policy is passed, passengers must pay a 90 to 110 USD cancellation fee to get a refund.
- To keep you safe, passengers should book Spirit Airlines refundable flight tickets because it is more secure to get a refund than non-refundable flight tickets.
- They should visit Spirit Airlines' official site.
- Once they are on the homepage, there is the option "My Trips" at the top of the page on the desktop.
- Click on it, enter the last name of the passenger (if you are a passenger, enter your last name as mentioned on the flight ticket), then the confirmation code, and hit the continue button.
- After logging into your account, you can see your upcoming flights and choose the one you want to cancel. Now, there is an option as you agree to the terms, and you have to click on it.
- We request that our customers read Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy once before canceling a flight ticket.
- Now follow the procedure suggested by airlines to complete the cancellation process for Spirit Airlines.
- After confirmation of cancellation, the airline will notify you via email and send a confirmation email that you have successfully canceled your flight tickets.
- You will get a cancellation and refund or credit details via email.
- If you are facing any issues regarding cancellation and refund, visit the helpdesk, and they will give you the best help.
How to Cancel Spirit Airlines Flights?
There are several ways to cancel Spirit airlines flights and we have mentioned them below. You must be ready with your flight details like Passenger name, Date of Travel, booking reference number. Below, we have mentioned all methods:
Via the Official Website
Now, customers are eligible to book online with Spirit Airlines themselves. There are some steps that we have mentioned below:
Via Phone Call
Spirit Airlines cancellation via phone call is easy and convenient. We have mentioned some points below. Have a look
- Passengers should dial the Spirit Airlines customer service phone number
- Follow the IVR and press the necessary number to talk to the relevant customer service desk (the cancellation and refund team).
- Wait some time to connect with the customer service representative, and you must be ready with your reservation details, such as passenger name, flight number, and departure.
- Provide the necessary reasons to the customer service representative if required; otherwise, ask them to cancel your flight.
- Now, follow the necessary steps of the customer service representative, such as confirming the identity of the passenger and choosing the refund method you want in your bank account or credits in your booking account.
- Verify the cancellation of the Spirit Airlines flight and the request to proceed with any connected refunds.
Customers can cancel their Spirit Airlines-booked tickets at the counter desk of Spirit Airlines at the nearest available airport.
- Visit the representative desk at the airport to get a refund and provide the complete name of the passenger, flight number, time of departure, and other reservation information if required.
- Provide needful reasons to the customer service representative at the airport if required; otherwise, go for a Spirit Airlines flight cancellation.
- Any further actions that may be necessary, such as identity verification or providing a return mechanism, should be followed in accordance with the instructions provided by the customer service representative.
- Kindly Verify that your Spirit Airlines flight has been canceled successfully and that any refunds linked to it have been initiated.
Refund Policy of Spirit Airlines
- Spirit Airlines is strict if you booked your flight tickets through another portal and want a refund.
- A full refund is provided if passengers cancel their flight journey within 24 hours of booking and at least seven days before departure.
- If you cancel your flight online, you are eligible to save 10 USD on flight cancellation charges.
- If the passenger used a credit card to make the payment, the airline starts the refund process within seven days; if they used another method, it takes up to 20 days.
- If airlines cancel your flights, passengers will not pay any cancellation fee to the airline. It is the airline's responsibility.
- If someone has died in your family. Spirit Airlines can waive your cancellation charges.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Charges
There are three kinds of cancellation fees for Spirit Airlines flights. We have mentioned them one by one below:
Spirit Cancellation Fee Standard Ticket
Spirit Airlines' 24-hour cancellation policy applies to this fare type, and airlines provide a full refund if you follow their 24-hour cancellation policy. Whereas if a customer makes an offline cancellation, They must pay 100 USD as Spirit Airlines cancellation fees.
Spirit Airlines will charge a 90 USD cancellation fee if the passenger makes a cancellation through the online booking platforms, and the passenger gets a refund as travel credit that can use for future travel with Spirit Airlines only.
Spirit Cancellation Fee Flight Flex Ticket
If you have Spirit Airlines award flight tickets and want to cancel your flight within 24 hours of the flight booking window, you are not required to pay any cancellation charge to the airline. Once your flight cancellation is confirmed, your fare equivalent credit will transfer to your account to book flight tickets in the future.
If you have canceled your flight after a 24-hour flight cancellation period, you must pay 110 USD as Spirit Airlines Flight Cancellation Fees. Also, if passengers can get their flight ticket through an online portal, 90 USD is the cancellation fee of Spirit Airlines. It should be paid to the airline.
Difference between Standard Ticket and Flight Flex is no change fee. Flight flex accepts change without paying to airlines.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Fee for Award Tickets
If passengers have Spirit Airlines award flight tickets and want to cancel your flight within 24 hours of the flight booking window, they should not pay any cancellation charge to Spirit Airlines. After flight cancellation is confirmed, They will get the same amount to their original payment account.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy Due to Bad Weather
Spirit Airlines' bad weather policy is different from its general cancellation policy. Below, we have mentioned some points about it.
- Airlines do not charge any cancellation fees for your flight fare. Although the airline provides reimbursement, passengers should abide by Spirit Airlines' cancellation policy to get the most out of the benefits they receive.
- Airlines inform their passengers regarding flights postponed, canceled, or delayed.
- Once your flight is canceled, airlines arrange flight seats on the upcoming flights to your destination if passengers want them. Otherwise, they can ask for a refund, cancellation, or change of flight.
Spirit Flight Cancellation Policy Due To Death
There are some uncontrolled situations, and death is one of them. If a relative has died and you want to cancel your flight, the airline does not charge for cancellation. But you have to submit a Death certificate while submitting a refund form.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes