Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
Available 24/7 to help
Easy & Convenient Booking
Best Price Deal
Best Deals on Packages
- Airlines reservation desk
- Airlines customer service 24*7
- Call now to book
- Change/ cancel your flight
- Call on 24*7 customer support airlines
- No hold time
- Airlines seats reservation
- 30% off for new booking
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
Anybody can have some reason or emergency to cancel their Allegiant Airlines Flights. It is one of the low-cost airlines in the United States. We have covered all the aspects and points related to the cancellation policy of Allegiant Airlines.
Points Related with Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy
All chosen Allegiant Airlines fare options, cabin classes, and service classes are subject to Allegiant's cancellation policy. Many points and limitations related to Allegiant Airlines' cancellation policy that you should be aware of before canceling the flight.
In the Trip Flex program, passengers may have different cancellation policies. So, you must know about it.
If you have booked your Flight, it cannot be canceled within seven days of departure. Travelers will be unable to receive any credit. But if you want to get a refund, You have purchased an Allegiant Airlines trip flex subscription.
Allegiant Air Cancellation with Trip Flex
If you have an Allegiant Airlines Flex Trip subscription, you have the opportunity to cancel your reservation within 1 hour of your scheduled departure. Allegiant flight cancellation fees may apply.
24-Hour Grace Period
JetBlue offers a 24-hour flexible booking policy. If you have booked JetBlue airline flights and want to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking without losing a single penny or incurring additional fees. Regardless of your JetBlue airline fare type, JetBlue's cancellation policy applies as long as the reservation is canceled at least seven days before the departure time.
- If you are a one-time passenger, there is no cancellation or change fee.
- Any subsequent cancellation requests will be handled on the flight itinerary without the said subscription if Trip Flex is used. As a result, it is subject to all deadlines, rules, and charges outlined in Allegiant's policy on flight cancellations.
- If you have booked a vacation with Allegiant Airlines under Trip Flex and want to cancel, you must do so within 72 hours of departure.
- If you have purchased Trip Flex, passengers can cancel it within 24 hours of booking; you must not use any portion of the concerned flight.
- If passengers make a mistake while making reservations. Under the trip flex subscription, they can request an Allegiant Air Name Change.
- If the passenger chooses an online method to cancel their Trip Flex booking. It is non-transferable and non-refundable, and Allegiant Airlines will issue the credit as a travel voucher.
- After the cancellation of your trip, it must be finished within two years of the original purchase date with the allotted value of the Trip Flex voucher. The expiration date of the coupon cannot be changed in any way.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy without Trip Flex
- If you have booked Allegiant Airlines flights and want to cancel them, you must cancel your flight within seven days of departure.
- A cancellation fee of up to USD 200 may be imposed without Trip Flex. Remember, if you are looking to cancel or alter Allegiant Airlines flights, your requests are allowed within seven days of departure.
- During any flight cancellation, airlines do not refund government taxes and airport charges. So, you will get a refund for your flight only.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable voucher for future travel will be given for any qualified flight reservation with credit balances left over from the cancellation. The trip must be finished within a year of the original purchase date. The expiration date of the coupon cannot be changed in any way.
- Once passengers check-in, they are unable to cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets.
Allegiant Airlines' 24-hour Cancellation Policy
According to the information, Allegiant Airlines allows for cancellation within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund. However, there are certain conditions for eligibility. The flight's scheduled departure time must be at least one week (168 hours) away at the time of booking, and the air transportation should not have been purchased as part of a package consisting of air and ground elements. If you meet these criteria, you can cancel your reservation online through the "Manage Travel" option on the Allegiant Airlines website. Below, we have mentioned points related to Allegiant Airlines' 24-hour cancellation policy.
- According to Allegiant Airlines' cancellation policy, if customers want a full refund of their flight ticket, they can cancel the booking for a full refund within 24 hours of making the purchase. You must keep in mind that at the time of booking, the departure date of your flights should be at least seven days away.
- If a customer misses their flights and wants to cancel it after 24 hours, they must take care of a few things. The tickets are not refundable and cannot be transferred after 24 hours. A credit voucher will be given for eligible cancellations, and it can be used for up to a year following the original booking date.
- If there are ten or more passengers and you want to cancel such reservations, you must contact the Allegiant Airlines group cancellation team; they will help you with it.
- If you have used your future credit for booking, it is also available for 24-hour cancellation.
- If you have used an eGift voucher or any kind of gift voucher, it is not part of the 24-hour cancellation.
- If passengers have mistakes while making reservations, they can change their Allegiant Air name within the 24-hour grace period.
How to Cancel Allegiant Airlines Flights?
Now, passengers can cancel their Allegiant Airlines flights immediately by calling or visiting the Manage Booking section of the official website of Allegiant Airlines. If you have a subscription to Trip Flex with Allegiant Airlines on your reservation, you have the right to cancel your flight at the last moment at the airport.
Allegiant Airlines Online Flight Cancellation
Passengers can access their booking under the Manage Travel section on the Allegiant Airlines official site, where they can cancel their Allegiant Airlines reservation. If your reservation is eligible for one, pay the necessary airline fee and then request a refund. Below, we have listed steps to cancel Allegiant Airlines flights.
- First of all, visit the Allegiant Air Official website by searching in the search engine.
- Now, visit the Manage Booking option (Manage Travel) shown on the web page.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation number and last name of the passengers.
- Choose the flights you want to cancel.
- Once you choose your flight and go to the next page, you can see the refund and charges (if applicable).
- After doing all these things and canceling your flight, you will get a confirmation email at the email address you provided during ticket booking.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Over the Phone
Passengers can now do an Allegiant Airlines Cancellation request by calling the flight cancellation phone number. You have to pay service fees and airline cancellation fees. As per Allegiant's cancellation policy, if passengers cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of the golden period, the airline gets a full refund for it. Below, we have listed the steps to take.
- First of all, go to the official site and call the official Allegiant Airlines number.
- Provide all necessary details regarding the flight you want to cancel. To confirm you are the real passengers.
- If any amount is due, you must pay it before confirming your flight cancellation.
- After a flight cancellation, you will get an email from the airline regarding the cancellation of your flights.
Now, passengers can cancel their flight once they reach the airport. You must have your flight booking details with you. Below, we have listed the steps to take to cancel your flight at the airport.
- First of all, reach the Allegiant Air Helpdesk at the airport.
- Tell them your reason for canceling your flight and give them the booking details, like the booking confirmation number and last name of the passengers.
- They will ask for a cancellation fee if it is required before confirming your cancellation.
- After doing all this, you can cancel your flight and request a refund. It will take seven to ten days to get your money back.
Allegiant Airlines Weather Cancellation Policy
Indeed, Flight cancellations or delays can occasionally have a significant impact on your travel plans, but airlines cancel your flight to ensure that you arrive at your destination safely. It is strongly advised to submit your active contact details in case of flight disruption or cancellation due to weather so that the airline can notify you of any changes to your departure or arrival time or cancellation.
- If there is an issue with the weather, airlines do not allow or book flights to complete your journey with other airlines apart from Allegiant Air.
- There are possibilities of upsetting weather at the arrival location or in between routes if airlines cancel their flight and the weather is fine at the departure airport.
- Passengers are eligible to cancel their flights too, and compensation for unused flight tickets will be credited to their wallets, which they can use for their upcoming journey.
- If you want to save on your flight booking, you must rebook your flight within seven days of the initial departure date.
- If Allegiant Airlines cancels a flight itself or if the flight is postponed to the next day, passengers can change their flight dates without any airfare change, but the airline's penalty will be paid. Also, if they want a refund, they can cancel their flight tickets and claim a refund.
Allegiant Airlines Refund Policy
Passengers can ask for a refund for their unused flight tickets on Allegiant Airlines, but there are some limitations they should know about. We have mentioned them below:
- Passengers will get a refund for their unused portion of Allegiant Airlines tickets, and it will be credited to the same account used for flight booking.
- In 7 business days, refunds of the Allegiant flight tickets, which were bought with a credit or debit card, will appear on the same account.
- If the passengers have booked flight tickets with cash or a check, a check will be issued in the name of the passenger on the flight booking. Once the airlines receive the refund request, it could take up to 20 business days to reach you.
- If you have booked in USD, you will get a refund in USD, and if you have made reservations in Euro, you will get a refund in Euro. So, airlines refund in the same currency that they have taken.
- If the passengers' request for cancellation for an Allegiant flight was submitted after the scheduled departure, there would be no refund from the airline's end.
Allegiant Air's COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Before canceling a flight due to COVID-19 travel limitations, the following factors should be taken into consideration:
- If passengers want to cancel their reservation, they can do so directly from the Manage Travel section at the official site or contact customer service at their toll-free number.
- The airline has a cancellation cost of 175 USD per pax, per flight segment; it is effective immediately to allow for the much-needed flexibility brought on by COVID-19.
- To claim your refund, kindly provide the flight details like the confirmation number, email ID (registered during booking), and others. To make the refund convenient, they will ask for your reliable method.
- Remember, if you have booked your flight seats via a third party or any travel agency, airlines do not take responsibility for them. You must contact the travel agency and ask for a refund.
Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Fee
Passengers have the flexibility to cancel their flight journey at any time but must do so before scheduled departure thanks to the airline's reasonable cancellation penalty. Following Allegiant Airlines' cancellation policy, there will be no charge for cancellations made within 24 hours of the booking.
- Whether you have booked your tickets through Trip Flex or not. Everyone wants to save money on flight cancellations; Below, we have mentioned an overview of Allegiant Airlines' cancellation charges. So, have a look without waiting further.
- If you have booked your flight using Allegiant Airlines Trip Flex subscription, you have to pay USD 175 for cancellation. You can cancel your flight within seven days of departure time, and a 24-hour cancellation policy is applicable.
- If you have no Trip Flex subscription, you must pay 200 USD, and within seven days, cancellation policies are not applicable. But if you cancel within 24 hours before seven days, you will get a full refund.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes